Instead of going to the drugstore, here’s how to stay healthy with smart food choices.
Are you searching for a magic pill to cure your ills? Well, look no further than the produce section at the grocery store or your local farmers’ market!
You might be surprised to nd out that one of the best ways you can stay healthy and ght illness is by eating the right types of food. And, you can save money and have a tasty meal.
Raid nature’s medicine cabinet.
Here’s an easy way to start: Eat more fruits and vegetables. People who include more fruits and veggies in their diet are likely to have a lower risk of certain chronic diseases.
Tips on eating more fruit and vegetables.
- Keep a bowl of fruit on your table, kitchen counter or fridge.
- Use pureed, cooked vegetables such as potatoes to thicken stews and soups.
- Juice your vegetables as a fun and tasty way to add them to your diet.
- Cut-up fruit is an excellent snack. Try apples, pineapples or melon.
- Get vegetables that are easy to prepare. Buy bagged salad or a veggie tray that’s already prepared for snacking.
- Order a veggie pizza and get toppings like green peppers, onions and mushrooms.
The road to good health is yours to travel. But you don't have to do it alone. Whether you're managing a health condition or making changes in your life like quitting bad habits or getting in shape - we can help. Check out our new classes and resources below. Contac us to set personalized health and wellness goals and learn about the programs available to you.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!